Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra-There Are Many Type of Shiva Mantra Some Shiva Mantra Are Very Useful For Our Daily Life. Here We Explain Some Important Mantra of Lord Shiva.
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra- The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra or Maha Mrityunjaya
Mantra in Sanskrit (महामृत्युंजय मंत्र or महामृत्युञ्जय मन्त्र) Death-conquering Mantra is
additionally called the Tryambakam Mantra, may be a verse of the Rig-Veda. It’s addressed to Tryambaka, " Tryambaka means that the three-eyed one",
associate degree epithet of Hindu deity, later known as Shiva. The verse conjointly recurs within the Yajurveda.
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra in Sanskrit-
ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम्.
उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान्मृत्योर्मुक्षीय माऽमृतात्.
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra in English-
om tryambakam yajamahe sugandhiṃ puṣṭivardhanam.
urvārukamiv bandhanānmṛtyor mukṣīya maamṛtāt.
Meaning of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra-
ॐ OM – OM is The Sacred Word of Hindu Religions. Om is a sacred word of power called Hekau.
त्र्यम्बकं Tryambakaṃ- Tryambakaṃ Means Three Eye In One.
यजामहे Yajamahe- We Pray to You.
सुगन्धिम् Sugandhim- Sweet Smelling And fragrant.
पुष्टि Pusti- A well, prosperous, fullness of life,
वर्धनम् Vardhanam- One who nourishes, strengthens, causes to increase who gladdens and restores health and a good gardener,
उर्वारुकमिव urvārukamiva- like the cucumber or melon or like a big peach.
urva means Vishal,big and powerful.
‘arukam' means 'disease'.
बन्धनान् bandhanān- bandhanān means bound down.Just Like This
I am bound down just like a cucumber.
मृत्योर्मुक्षीय mṛtyormukṣīya- mṛtyormukṣīya means free from Death.
मा मृतात् maamṛtāt- Free me from certain death but not from immortality.
This Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra One of the Famous Mantra in Worldwide.
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Benefits-
1- mahamrityunjaya mantra is addressed to Shiva for warding off Accidently or unnatural death.
2- mahamrityunjaya mantra makes you free from death.
3- mahamrityunjaya mantra gives you health and wealth Chant This Mantra before going to bed 9 Times And Chanting This Mantra 108 Times Is very Beneficial.
4- Urvarukamiva- Urvarukamiva This word is very useful in this mantra this word mean is When I die my soul should leave the body as easily as without attachment as the cucumber falls from its plant so I free From This Word
How to chant maha mrityunjaya mantra-
Shastras and Puranas rid of incurable diseases and to avoid premature death by chanting special mantra Maha mrityunjaya Mantra.
Maha mrityunjaya mantra to please Lord Shiva. Going by its effects in man survives from death. Shiva Mahakaal workplaces also have amazing grace attains life.
Illness, accident, off the unwelcome effects of the planets, avoiding death and to raising the age you chant Maha mrityunjaya mantra twenty million times. Maha mrityunjaya chant ultimate fruitful, but the chanting of the mantra have few precautions should be taken full advantage of it, so that no harm to you and you do not.
If you are unable to chant this chant made by a priest it would be more beneficial for you. Know when Mahamrityunjaya chant which should take care of things. Giving you any kind of damage.
• Do Maha mrityunjaya whatever chant with purity of her accent to properly . You may suffer a word mistake.
• The chant to determine a certain number. But the next day, if you do not increase their numbers.
• Chant should not come out of the lips Pronounced . if you do not practice it, recite in a low voice.
• When the mantra should burn incense lamp. Take special care of this.
• The chant only to the Rudraksha beads.
• Put in the Rudraksha Mala Full Gaumukhi after spells out of the Gaumukhi.
• The Maha mrityumnjaya chant to the same spot where the idol of Lord Shiva, statute or instrument placed.
• When Shiva mantra chant Maha mrityumnjay Abhishek been mixed water in the milk.
• Never sit on the ground, not the mantra or prayer posture of always laying on a pedestal or Kush. So you will get the result.
• Mahamrityunjaya chant and always facing east only.
• Do the chant in a specified place. Do not change your place every day.
• Do chant with concentration.
• Every day, it becomes a chant. Do not eat meat all the time.
• In Mahmritunjaya not lie or speak any evil.
• The chant while letting pass the laziness or yawning.